Kenya Mini Safari
Kenya Mini Safari
Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion. The get-together safari. This budget safari is suitable for all ages. This is the ultimate private family safari or incentive group safari. Simple but rewarding to every member.
Day 1: Nairobi
Met on arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and transferred to Tamarind Tree Hotel. Overnight at Tamarind Tree Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, transfer to the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Sanctuary ,then depart for Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge, arriving in time for a late lunch. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara
After an early breakfast depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve. Enjoy a game drive en route with a picnic lunch boxes from Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara
Enjoy an early morning game drive followed by breakfast at the lodge or an (Optional) early morning balloon safari over the Mara followed by a champagne bush breakfast. Lunch at the lodge and a late afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
Day 5: Depart
After breakfast depart for Nairobi, with a picnic lunch en route. Thereafter proceed with your chosen holiday extension\ flight home.
- Cost of accommodation on meal plans indicated
- Cost of all transfers and game drives conducted in non-air-conditioned 7-seater mini-buses
- Cost of all park entrance fees
- Services of professional drivers/guides
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels
- Any visa fees
- Any international or domestic airfare unless specified above
- Festive Supplement of US$ 35 per person per night at Naivasha Sopa on Dec 24, 25, 26 & 31 Dec 2017, and 01 Jan 2018.
03 – 11 years as above if sharing with 2 adults