Kenya Big Five Safari
You can never hope to describe the emotion Kenya creates after experiencing this medium budget safari. It is the ultimate safari for creating best memories with the people you love. Call it the family safari but now that it’s the perfect safari for all, we also have it as a group safari for all to join in.
DAY 01: NAIROBI
Met on arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and transferred to Intercontinental Hotel for Overnight. Overnight at Intercontinental Hotel.
DAY 02: OL PEJETA.
After breakfast at Intercontinental, depart to Sweetwater’s Serena Camp, Arrival in time for lunch. Afternoon game-drive with visit to Chimpanzee sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at Serena Sweet waters Camp.
DAY 03: OL PEJETA
Early morning game-drive then breakfast at the lodge. After lunch ,enjoy a late afternoon game-drive. Dinner and overnight at Serena Sweet waters Camp.
DAY 04: LAKE NAIVASHA
After breakfast, drive to Lake Nakuru national park. Arrive for lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge. Afternoon game drive. Later drive to the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge. Dinner and night at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge
DAY 05: MASAI MARA
After an early breakfast take a boat ride at Lake Naivasha. Carry picnic lunch boxes and drive to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, enjoy a game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight at the Ashnil Mara Camp.
DAY 06: MASAI MARA
An early morning balloon safari over the Mara (optional extra) or take an early morning game-drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. After lunch proceed on a late afternoon game-drive. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
DAY 07: MASAI MARA.
An early morning game-drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. After lunch proceed on a late afternoon game-drive. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp.
- Cost of accommodation on meal plans indicated
- Cost of all transfers and game-drives conducted in non-air-conditioned 7-seater microbuses.
- Cost of all park entrance fees
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide(s).
- Supplement for using Family unit at Ashnil Mara Camp is USD 75 per family per night.
- Intercontinental Hotel has interconnecting rooms in their deluxe room category only.
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels
- Any visa fees
- Any international or domestic airfare unless specified above