Kenya Mini Safari
Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion. The get-together safari. This budget safari is suitable for all ages. This is the ultimate private family safari or incentive group safari. Simple but rewarding to every member.
Day 01: Nairobi
Met on arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and transferred to Intercontinental Hotel for Overnight. Overnight at Intercontinental Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, transfer to the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Sanctuary. Then depart for Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge, arriving in time for a late lunch. Dinner then overnights at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 03: Masai Mara
After an early breakfast drive to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve enjoy a game drive en route with a picnic lunch. Dinner then overnights at the Ashnil Mara Camp.
Day 04: Masai Mara
An early morning balloon safari over the Mara (optional extra) or take an early morning game drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. After lunch – an afternoon game drive. Dinner then overnights at Ashnil Mara Camp.
Day 05: Depart
After breakfast return to Nairobi, with a picnic lunch en route. Thereafter proceed with your chosen extension or return home.
- The cost of accommodation on meal plans indicated
- Cost of all transfers and game drives conducted in non-air-conditioned 7-seater microbuses
- Cost of all park entrance fees
- Services of professional drivers/guides
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels
- Any visa fees
- Any international or domestic airfare unless specified above
- Festive Supplement of US$ 35 per person per night at Naivasha Sopa on Dec 24, 25, 26 & 31 Dec 2017, and 01 Jan 2018.
03 – 11 years as above if sharing with 2 adults