Kenya Mini Safari
Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion. The get-together safari. This budget safari is suitable for all ages. This is the ultimate private family safari or incentive group safari. Simple but rewarding to every member.
Karen Blixen Coffee Garden Restaurant
Fine Dining Babette . Atrium the glass House. The Outdoor Garden Area. strong For more information about our new opening
Read more... Published on: 07/Jun/23
Day 01: Nairobi
Met on arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi and transferred to Intercontinental Hotel for Overnight. Overnight at Intercontinental Hotel.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, transfer to the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Sanctuary. Then depart for Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge, arriving in time for a late lunch. Dinner then overnights at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge.
Day 03: Masai Mara
After an early breakfast drive to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve enjoy a game drive en route with a picnic lunch. Dinner then overnights at the Ashnil Mara Camp.
Day 04: Masai Mara
An early morning balloon safari over the Mara (optional extra) or take an early morning game drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. After lunch – an afternoon game drive. Dinner then overnights at Ashnil Mara Camp.
Day 05: Depart
After breakfast return to Nairobi, with a picnic lunch en route. Thereafter proceed with your chosen extension or return home.
- The cost of accommodation on meal plans indicated
- Cost of all transfers and game drives conducted in non-air-conditioned 7-seater microbuses
- Cost of all park entrance fees
- Services of professional drivers/guides
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels
- Any visa fees
- Any international or domestic airfare unless specified above
- Festive Supplement of US$ 35 per person per night at Naivasha Sopa on Dec 24, 25, 26 & 31 Dec 2017, and 01 Jan 2018.
03 – 11 years as above if sharing with 2 adults
Having read tһis I beliеved it was rather enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energｙ to put this informative articlｅ together.
I once agаin find myself personally spending
a significant amount of time both гeading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!