Parks and Peaks
No matter how many days the safari takes we make sure to make it a good experience. This budget safari is something you cannot miss while staying at the cost. We can still customize it so that you start by visiting either of the parks and end up at the coast
Karen Blixen Coffee Garden Restaurant
Fine Dining Babette . Atrium the glass House. The Outdoor Garden Area. strong For more information about our new opening
Read more... Published on: 07/Jun/23
Day 1: Tsavo East
Depart after breakfast from your Mombasa hotel. Drive to Ashnil Aruba Lodge, Tsavo East, arriving in time for lunch. Long game drive in the afternoon. (Meals included: Lunch and Dinner)
After breakfast at 0800hrs depart for Amboseli arriving in time for lunch. After lunch enjoys an afternoon game drive. Overnight: Oltukai Lodge. (Meals included: Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3: Tsavo West
After breakfast drive to Kilaguni Serena Lodge, Tsavo West, arriving in time for lunch. Game drive in the afternoon, which includes a visit to Mzima Springs. Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Lodge. (Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
Day 4: Tsavo West.
Early morning games drive before breakfast. Drop off at your Mombasa hotel. (Meals Included: Breakfast)
- The cost of accommodation on meal plans indicated
- Cost of all transfers and game drives conducted in a non-air-conditioned minivan(s).
- Cost of all park entrance fees
- Services of professional drivers/guides
- For all Serena Lodges, an Easter supplement of US$ 30 per person is to apply on the dates 19 – 22 April 2019.
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels
- Any visa fees
- Any international or domestic airfare unless specified above
07 – 11.99 years – as above if sharing with 2 adults