Exciting Masai Mara Migration Deal
3 days 2 nights safari tour Masai Mara National Reserve
- Fixed Departure – Join-in safari.
- Private pick-up from within Nairobi can be arranged at a cost (refer below under optional extras).
- Duration – 2 nights/ 3 days.
- Covers one of the wonders of the world and the annual wildebeest migration in Masai Mara.
- It can operate as a private safari.
- Customizable only if booked as a private tour.
- Total Duration: 3 days
- Group Type: Join in
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
”Masai Mara Game Reserve is world-renowned for its exceptional populations of lions, leopards, cheetahs, and elephants, and the annual migration of wildebeest, zebra, Thomson’s gazelle, and other antelope, to and from the Serengeti every year known as the Great Migration. It is considered the 7th wonder of the world.”
Meals: Lunch and Dinner are included,
Accommodation: Accommodation is also included
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 3: Depart Masai Mara and drive back to Nairobi
|Rate per person||02 adults sharing a double room||03 adults sharing a triple room||01adult in a single room||Child sharing with 02 adults
(child is 3-11 years old)
|01.Aug - 30 Sep||965||830||1,510||295|
|01 Oct-21 Dec||885||746||1,426||250|