9 days 8 Nights Aberdare, Samburu, Ol-Pajeta Conservancy, Lake Naivasha, and Masai Mara Reserve
- Fixed Departure – Join-in safari.
- Safari start & Departure point – At Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages (Karen Road, Gate 336)
- Private pick-up from within Nairobi can be arranged at a cost (refer below under optional extras).
- Duration – 8 nights/ 9 days.
- Covers The Mount Kenya region, northern Kenya, The Lakes of the Rift Valley & The greater Masai Mara ecosystem.
- Can operate as a private safari / Customizable only if booked as a private tour.
Departure dates 2022
Day 1: Nairobi – Aberdare
Day 2: Samburu
Day 03: Samburu
Morning game drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. After lunch proceeds on a late afternoon game drive.
Day 04: Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Day 05: Ol Pejeta Conservancy
An early morning game drive followed by breakfast at the lodge. After lunch proceeds on a late afternoon game drive.
Day 06: Lake Naivasha
Day 07: Masai Mara
Day 08: Masai Mara
Day 09: Depart
After breakfast return to Nairobi, with a picnic lunch en route. Thereafter proceed with your chosen extension or return home.
Net Rate in USD: 2022
Per adult sharing
- 01 Jul – 31 Sep: USD 3,228
- October: USD 2,704
- 01 Nov – 21 Dec: USD 2,580
Per child (3 – 11 years)
- 01 Jul – 31 Sep: USD 2,093
- October: USD 1,831
- 01 Nov – 21 Dec: USD 2,029
- 01 Jul – 31 Sep: USD 727
- October: USD 518
- 01 Nov – 21 Dec: USD 480
NB: Child rate applies to children 3 – 11 years sharing with parents.
- Nairobi Accommodation – Karen Blixen Coffee Gardens & Cottages at USD 131 per adult sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Nairobi Accommodation – Tamarind Tree Hotel at USD 85 per adult sharing on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Nairobi airport / Hotel transfers – USD 30 per person, One way.
- Extra lunch/dinner in Nairobi – USD 35 per person.
- Entry to Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage – USD 20 per person.
- Entry to Giraffe Center – USD 20 per person
- Half-day use of safari L-cruiser in Nairobi – USD 150 per vehicle
- Full-day use of Land cruiser in Nairobi – USD 200 per vehicle.
- Post safari PRC test for Covid-19 – on request & at own cost.
Terms & conditions.
- Daily departure. No minimum requirement.
- Safari is subject to all Covid-19 protocols/restrictions observed
- Safari must be booked directly with Africa Tours, Kenya.
- Flexible Booking & Cancellation policy – contact us for details.