3 Days 2 Nights Tsavo East National Park and Tsavo West National Park.
- Daily Departure from April to December 2022.
- Fixed Departure – Join-in safari.
- Departs every Wednesday – 3 times a month.
- Safari start & Departure point – Baobab Beach Resort (07.00hrs) & Travelers Beach Hotel (08.00hrs)
- Private pick-up from within other North or South coast hotels can be arranged at a cost (refer below under optional extras).
- Duration – 2 nights/ 3 days.
- Can operate as a private safari.
- Customizable only if booked as a private tour.
Total Duration: 3 days
Group Type: Join in
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East National Park
Itinerary: Depart from Diani /Mombasa at 07.00hrs & 08.00hrs. Drive to Ashnil Aruba Lodge, Tsavo East, arriving in time for lunch. Long game drive in the afternoon. (Meals included: Lunch and Dinner)
Tsavo East National Park is one of the oldest and largest parks in Kenya at 13,747 square kilometers. Situated in a semi-arid area previously known as the Taru Desert it opened in April 1948, and is located near the town of Voi in
the Taita-Taveta County. The park is divided into east and west sections by the A109 road and a railway. Named
for the Tsavo River, which flows west to east through the national park, it borders the Chyulu Hills, National Park. Over 500 bird species have been recorded in the area.
Meals included: lunch, dinner
Accommodation included: Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Day 2: Tsavo West National Park
Itinerary: After breakfast drive to Kilaguni Serena Lodge, Tsavo West, arriving in time for lunch. Long game drive in the afternoon, which includes a visit to Mzima Springs.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Accommodation included: Kilaguni Serena Lodge.
Tsavo West National Park is located in the former Coast Province of Kenya. The Park covers an area of 9,065
square kilometers. The A109 road Nairobi-Mombasa and a railway divide it from the adjoining Tsavo East National
Park. Together with adjoining ranches and protected areas, they comprise the Tsavo Conservation Area.
Day 3: Depart
Early morning games drive before breakfast. Drop off at your Mombasa hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Accommodation: not included
End Of Services
Net Rate in USD: 2022
Per adult sharing; using a Land cruiser/minivan
- 01 Apr – 30 June (596 / 514)
- 01 Jul – 31 Oct ( 612 / 572)
- 01 Nov – 15 Dec – 598 / 531
Per child (3 – 11 sharing with 2 adults)
- 01 Apr – 30 June (50% of adult)
- 01 Jul – 31 Oct (50% of adult)
- 01 Nov – 15 Dec (50% of adult)
Single room supplement
- 01 Apr – 30 June (N/A)
- 01 Jul – 31 Oct (90)
- 01 Nov – 15 Dec (60)
Full board accommodation i.e., breakfast, lunch & dinner, Mineral water, Game drives in a safari Land-cruiser or
minivan, Services of a professional English-speaking driver guide, and All Park entrance fees.
International flights, visa fees, Mombasa airport transfers, Mombasa Hotel Accommodation, laundry, tips, extra
meals, drinks & any other item not mentioned under ‘includes’ above.
Optional Extras. – (contact us for details were not indicated)
- Mombasa airport /SGR / Hotel transfers – USD 30 per person, One way.
- Mombasa Old Town tour
- Haller Park Visit
- Visit Fort Jesus
- Full day use of minivan in Mombasa – USD 150.
- Half day use of minivan in Mombasa – USD 80.
- Post safari PRC test for Covid-19 – on request & at own cost.
- Easter supplement apply on April 15, 16, 17 & 18 inclusive – contact us
Terms & conditions.
- Daily departure with minimum pax of 3 pax.
- Safari is subject to all Covid-19 protocols/restrictions observed.
- Safari must be booked directly with Africa Tours, Kenya.
- Cancellation policy – contact us for details.